Chapter 5 Review (pgs 231-232)
- Small screens provide very little space to work with so designers have to decide how they're going to
approach the problem: make a mobile site or try to make a compatible site with all platforms.
- Perceivable: content that is easy to understand or hear.
- Operable: ineractive features that can be operated either by keyboard or mouse.
- Understandable: easy to read, organized consistantly, and provides error messages appropriatly
- Robust: relavent to current and future user agents (including assistive technologies).