1. HTML is a mark-up language that creates structure for a web browser page. HTML uses tags to construct headings,
paragraphs and list. HTML is capable of supporting graphics, videos, audio files and other different types of media. HTML is compatible with any
browser on any operating system.
2. There are two ways to test a web page, but they both essentially do the same thing. First is luanching a browser,
select file, open, browse, find the file you want to check, open the file and click okay. The second is launching windows explorer, or like program,
navigate to the file you want to check, open the file and it should take you to your default browser.
3. Head tags are not typically directly seen on the page. The head kind of works like the brain of the code, it brings the details of the
code to life. The body is where everything else is located.
1. There are 6 different types of heading elements, ranging from h1 to h6, h1 being the largest. Text within a heading element is called a block.
Heading Elements automatically add white space above and below it.Heading tags always go in the body portion of
the web page. Headings help organize the web page, making navigation easier for users.
2. Ordered lists: starts with numbers
unordered lists: bullets
3.Shows block of text in a special way, like a quote
1. Special symbols like greater or the copy right symbol. special entity characters give descriptions of special charaters
and their codes
2. Absolute links are when the href value is a fully qualified URL which require the http://, domain name, and
file name protocol.
3. A relative link is an internal link wihtin a its own website. For example, the 'Home'
link at the top of the page.
B)Both. I feel like it's extremely helpful for someone who is not used to coding at all.
For people who have coded, especially in HTML, the tutorial probably isn't as useful, but
it can help a person remember the basics, and find colors or styles they might have forgotten.
C)I definitely recommed it to others. I've used w3chools.com a ton already during class
for simple problems I had just simply forgot I knew how to fix, and sometimes trying to solve
to define CSS styles for classes of elements.